Terms and conditions for the 5% deposit offer
Purchaser must pay a deposit of 5% of the total purchase price to secure the property.
Dahua will pay a deposit of 5% to secure the property.
The offer is limited to the next 5 (five) sales.
Your purchase must be for residential property, whether or not you use it as your principal place of residence.
Your purchase must have a dutiable value of $1 million or less.
The arrangement must be a bona fide purchase for adequate consideration (not a gift).
General terms and conditions for promotions, incentives and offers
These terms and conditions apply to any promotions or incentives or offers (“the Promotions”) set out in any Marketing Materials for Hawthorn Park which expressly make reference to the terms and conditions set out in ‘hawthorn-park.com.au’. “Marketing Material” include any advertisements, promotional brochures, vouchers or any form of promotional items authorized by Dahua.
1. All Promotions are available for a limited time only, and are valid until the expiry of the validity date in the Promotional Materials.
2. All monetary amounts specified in these terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD).
3. Any value of any free upgrades mentioned in the Promotional Materials refers to the retail value of the upgrades that are generally available at the time of the Promotional Materials are published. Any reference to “Up to” or “Equivalent to” or any similar references mean any value which is no more than the value stated in the Promotional Materials, and the value is dependent upon the type of apartment that the purchaser intends to purchase. Dahua makes no representation that the value is an accurate retail value of the upgrades.
4. All Promotions are not redeemable for cash or cash equivalent.
5. All Promotions only apply to new purchases and cannot be applied to previous purchases.
6. The Promotions are only applicable for the purchasers who sign the contracts of sale during the validity period. The Promotions will be incorporated in the contracts of sale and will be superseded by the terms of the contracts of sale once the contracts are signed.
7. Dahua has the absolute discretions to withdraw or extend the Promotions or vary the terms and conditions in its absolute discretion without any further notice to the purchasers.
8. In the event of any inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out in the Promotional Materials, the terms and conditions in the Promotional Materials shall prevail. The purchasers should ensure that he read and fully understand all the terms and conditions.
9. The purchasers should seek independent legal advice prior to signing any contracts of sale.